You want to license music for your video or for a movie project?

Rockstar Records is the rights holder for many recordings from the Rhythm Bomb Records catalogue. We can grant you the master rights for these recordings. In most cases you will also need to obtain a license for the publishing rights. They are usually granted by the local mechanical organisation like MCPS, GEMA, Ascap or BMI.

If you are going to put the video on your own company website then you must also contact your local mechanical society separately for a performance license to cover any online uses.

Contact us at license(at)rock-star-records-com today!